2012/12/28

My first post

Greetings. If you're reading this it means either a search engine actually found my humble blog, or, more likely, I gave you a link to my blog somewhere. Either way having someone besides me reading my blog makes me feel important.

This blog is called "Lazey's daily Cup" because "Daily Cup" is what popped into my head while creating this blog but of course that name was already taken so it's my Daily Cup. I drink tea pretty much every day so that's what's in my cup, but I probably won't be blogging every day. I have plenty of time to write long blog posts because I have no life, but because I have no life I won't have stuff to blog about every day. There's only so much I can write about tea as awesome as it is.

Besides tea I'll write about other stuff. I live with 4 cats so I can do a lot of crazy cat lady posts. I'm into fishing, especially ice fishing, so I'll probably blog about that. When it gets closer to spring I'll start blogging about gardening. I read a lot so I'll be blogging about books that I find interesting. I'm also into writing so if I'm creative maybe I'll blog a little about that too.

So that's all for now. Keep an eye on this blog, maybe I'll post something worth reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment