2013/04/17

Nesting Cats

Cats on Tuesday

Sorry, I'm late again. I am actually hanging out with my sister's cats tonight. I will try to post some pics next week. Tawny got a haircut and is looking handsome. Miss Kitty is looking round and colorful.

My own cats have been having a good week. They got to have their own late Easter Egg hunt, if i ever get the time I will edit and upload the video of that... Maybe I will have it in time of Easter 2015. They got a lot of treats and some new catnip mice, and a cat condo.

Cheeto loves to sleep in the nest on top of hte condo, it is just the right size for her. I put it next to my desk so while I'm working on my computer she will curl up in her nest and be near me. Every now and then she'll give a chirrup so I will pet her and she will purr. The other day while she was feeling frisky and jumping around she squeezed into the middle condo and gave a chirp so I would look and see where she was. Her own fluffiness was forcing her out of the middle condo. Cheeto thought it was very funny.

One side of the condo is covered in sisal so all the cats like scratching it, but mostly ignore it. Sometimes, when Cheeto is not curled up on top, Pout will lay in the top nest for a little while but I do not think he really cares about it. He only goes in there because Cheeto spends a lot of time there and he gets jealous. He has his own nest, a plastic Christmas wreath.

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha ! what a strange napping place ! cats have a lot of phantasy !

    ReplyDelete
  2. d quaint color; porcelain teapot, warm color, clear sound and long rhyme; glass (crystal) tea set, bright color, radiant; metal teapot, radiant and magnificent; Bamboo and wood teapots are harmonious in color and beautiful.
    A famous person is only China Purple Clay Teapota singer, and Yue Lai is full of tea. Chinese people have been drinking tea since ancient times, drinking tea well, and drinking tea is more stressful. Tea culture is also popular. Therefore, tea culture has a long history, a wide variety, and beautYixing Purple Clay Teapot Setiful shape. It has practical Purple Clay Teapot With Infuservalue and rich artistic beauty. It is well-knownHandmade Ceramic Teapot both at home and abroad and has become the treasure of the love tea people of all ages.
    The beauty of the teapot is beautiful to share. When making tea, the size of the teapot depends on the number of Cheap Ceramic Teapotspeople drinking tea. When there is a guest, brew a pot of good tea, hold the pot and simmer, and have a cup of tea, good friends and discretion, saying that people areAuthentic Purple Clay Teapot stupid. A new moon outside the window, such as a hook, a few indoor tea cups,

    ReplyDelete