2013/04/24

So this is Spring

Not exaggerating about the enormous minnows
Opening Day for Trout Season was Saturday in Connecticut. I was going to do an opening day post Monday, but since I didn't catch any trout I could not write much without whining. All I can seem to do is catch enormous minnows and lose lures. I even tried using powerbait nuggets, normally a guarantee to catch a stocked trout early in the season, and the $&*#@( minnows ate that too!

So on to Cats on Tuesday.

Cheeto is being really sweet and adorable as usual, she does this thing where she will roll around chasing her tail. I think she's a small long-tailed polar bear.

I stacked a box full of gardening stuff on top of a laundry basket, and piled some fishing stuff (line, a telescoping rod, some bobbers, etc,) on top of he box. Of course Pout had to jump onto the box and when he jumped off he tipped over the basket and now my fishing gear is scattered all over a quarter of my room. At least there are no loose hooks to worry about. I think Cheeto enjoyed playing with one of the bobbers that I will never find again. I usually don't lose fishing gear until I get it to the water.

1 comment:

  1. all melting point and mica point, which is the characteristic of pure purple sand mud, should not be mistakenly called "defect"
    Enjoy the purple clay teapot
    Among the many tea sets, there is such a special utensil, which is favored by tea people. China Purple Clay TeapotIt is a teapot for making tea and storing tea. The teapot is born of tea, accompanied by tea and pot, and has a long-lasting fragrance. Watching the beautiful in the water of the rising water, it is beautiful and beautiful!
    The beauty of the teapotYixing Purple Clay Teapot Set is beautiful. Due to the nuaPurple Clay Teapot With Infusernces of the pot, the lid, the bottom, and the shHandmade Ceramic Teapotape of the pot, the basic shape of the teapot is innumerable, and there are nearly 200 kinds of light energy.
    The round pot is round and round, showing a lively and supple aesthetic. Square pot, flat suCheap Ceramic Teapotsrface, clear outline, very masculine beauty. The natural form is the flower, which is based on life, and the image is lifelike and lifelike.
    The beauty of the teapot Authentic Purple Clay Teapotis beautiful. Ceramic teapot, exquisite fetal texture, tea fragrance, simple an

    ReplyDelete