2013/02/07

Nature's Leaf Tea - Soothing Charm Throat Tea


I got a sore throat so I decided to try my sample of Nature's Leaf Soothing Charm Throat Tea. Here is my Steepster review:
Only a few days after I get this sample I came down with a sore throat. So I give this herbal a try. I know there's other stuff in this tisane but all I can taste is the chamomile, it's overpowered the tea. I added some honey and it is soothing my throat a little, but not much more than any other tea would.

It's not bad but I don't think I would order it again. Chamomile doesn't really effect me, but it might help others fall asleep. Also the vitamin C might be helping me with my sore throat/possible cold behind the scenes.
I was hoping that this tea would be a little more like Celestial Seasoning's Throat Tamer.

I should also note that my throat was a lot less sore a day after drinking this tea, and my cold got better, so maybe it does work. 

1 comment:

  1. the mouth of the mouth, the edge of the bottom, the periphery of the cover and the New Zealand. It is encased in gold foil (also wrapped in copper), which is magnificent.
    Curium purple sand pot is fastidious, generally 1 cm has 3 curium nails mostChina Purple Clay Teapot suitable, curium nails should be made according to the crack shape of teapot, the smallest copper nail is only 2 mm, the size of curium nail, arrangement and drilling depth are strictly fastidious, generally curium craftsmen have 3 kinds of curium Yixing Purple Clay Teapot Setnails of 4 specifications.
    PPurple Clay Teapot With Infuserurple sand pot origin
    The founder of the zisha Handmade Ceramic Teapotkettle was in the jiajing period of zhengde in the Ming dynasty.
    Recommended is the founder of the Ming dynasty zhengde jiajing of spring (for) restore praised chestnut secretly, such as iron, past and Cheap Ceramic Teapotspresent, pang that week just 12 words, is such as to see its pot but for spring pot has not see contemporary master yixing purple sand Gu Jingzhou Mr A replicas, priceAuthentic Purple Clay Teapot is around 600000 Hong Kong dollars, it serves to show how precious for pot in

    ReplyDelete