2013/03/19

Rivkah as a Kitten

Cats on Tuesday

I came across some pictures of Rivkah when she was little so I decided to do a post of kitten pictures. I haven't been able to find any kitten pictures of Pout, though I must have some somewhere. When I find them I will have to do another post. (Pout was an adorable kitten, fluffy with extra whiskers)

Baby Rivkah and littermates
In case you can't tell, Riv is the one climbing out the bottom left corner. Ben-Oni is the other kitten with a ticked coat and is right behind Riv.

Playful Riv
I hope I find the negative of this photo, and that it's in better shape, sad how scratched up it had gotten.
Tabitha, Rivkah and Ben-Oni
Tabby was born about 3 weeks after Rivkah and Ben (Cheeto is Tabitha's mother, Tabby is the only kitten she ever had). Tabitha was the only kitten in her litter so she was almost as big as Riv and her littermates but not as developed mentally, did not have the same level of coordination... She got picked on a lot.

Trudy did not like wrestling and playing rough, but Cheeto loved it. So Trudy would take care of Tabitha while Cheeto played with Trudy's kittens.
Trudy(the mother), Rivkah and Ben-Oni


In case anyone is wondering, all the cats in the house are now fixed so there won't be any kittens born here anytime soon.

1 comment:

  1. Kittens are so cute and playful! I hope you find your negatives.

    ReplyDelete